At Agents National Title, we offer a full range of title insurance and related services from legal, underwriting, and claims to education, escrow, and lender relations.
- Commercial Consulting
- Gives priority attention to large commercial real estate transactions.
- Through training, seminars and other educational events, title agents will gain the knowledge you need to lead your business with confidence and efficiency.
- Escrow Operations
- Offers Construction Services, 1031 Exchange Program, and Escrow Services.
- Industry Relations
- Provides consulting and liaison expertise among the lending industry, Agents National Title and local real estate agents.
- Legal Support
- Provides support services for members on legal issues such as underwriting, claims, and reinsurance.
- Agent Services
- As a member, you have access to a full complement of innovative products, services, publications, and continuing education.
Agents National Title Insurance Company is currently rated 'A Exceptional' by Demotech and Kroll. Links to each vendor’s rating service are located below.
Agents National Title utilizes some of the most stringent vetting procedures in the industry for prospective agents. Before an agent is allowed to represent us, the following steps must be taken:
- Agency application, which includes claims history, ownership breakdown and other vital information.
- Credit and criminal background checks.
- Errors and omissions - Insurance validation.
- Verification of proper escrow account, reconciliation and management oversight.
- On site visit.
- Verification of proper licenses.
- Review of agency financials.
Once an agent has been signed, the oversight does not end. Agents National Title reviews all of our agents’ escrow reconciliations on a regular basis, with most agents reviewed quarterly. Each agent is visited by agency personnel twice a year and an onsite risk management review is performed on an annual basis. Each aspect of the application is also reverified.
Given the stringent requirements agents must meet to earn and retain the ‘ANTIC Approved’ designation, Agents National Title is proud to stand behind our agent-issued closing protection letters and title insurance policies as issued.
If you have questions about our agency oversight procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.